ALMOND CRUSTED ACORN SQUASH
1 medium acorn squash, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
½ C. almond meal
1 T fresh thyme, minced
½ t. seas salt
1 pinch ground black pepper
3 t. coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice the squash between each ridge into wedges. Set aside.
3. Mix together the almond meal, thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, toss the acorn wedges with the coconut oil until well coated.
5. Sprinkle the herb almond mixture